To all our friends and customers of Hunter’s Bar and Grill
We are thrilled to announce that our restaurant will reopen for dine-in service on Friday, June 19, 2020. We want to assure you that we have been preparing for our reopening and safety is our top priority.
We have made some changes to help protect our customers and staff and want you to be informed and prepared for your next dining experience with us.
- • If you have any COVID-19 symptoms or have come in contact with someone showing symptoms please stay home to help minimize the risk to others.
- • Reservations are strongly encouraged. This will help allow for social distancing between customers arrival and departure. Please call us to make a reservation at 301.299.9300. Of course, walk-ins are always welcome and as always, we will do our best to accommodate you.
- • In order to practice social distancing, and to follow the state and county regulations, we will be limiting the use of our tables and chairs by 50%.
- • All customers must wear masks when entering the restaurant. Once you are at your table you may remove your mask. Please wear your mask to and from and in the restroom and when leaving the restaurant.
- • Upon entering, please use the provided hand sanitizer at the front entrance. Please do not wear gloves. As of now we have hand sanitizer but if we are unable to provide (due to shortage) please use the restroom to wash your hands upon entering the restaurant.
We have and will continue to follow all CDC and FDA guidelines. Here are just a few details on how we are working hard to keep us all safe.
- • We are pre-screening employees prior to entry.
- • We implemented an enhanced cleaning and sanitizing procedure to include disinfecting all work areas and equipment more frequently. Focus on common area touch points including tables, chairs/booths, bar top, doors, door handles, and restroom fixtures.
- • We are all wearing masks and washing our hands regularly.
- • Our kitchen staff is wearing gloves and masks during food handling.
- • We are running our HVAC before, during and after business hours to introduce more outside air.
We truly appreciate your understanding and patience during this unprecedented time. We are happy to answer any questions you may have. We are a family owned and operated restaurant and we consider you, our customers, part of our family. We value your trust and loyalty and look forward to serving you again.
Murray & Fred Berman